By accessing and using any of the information provided on our website you are agreeing to adhere to the following the terms and conditions:
- “We” or “us” refers to Old Low Moor Farm Cottages, Moor Road, Knayton, North Yorks YO7 4BR. ‘you’ and ‘your’ refers to any persons accessing and using the website for any purpose. ‘the/ this website’ refers to the www.oldlowmoorfarmcottages.co.uk website.
- You must not use any material or information provided on the website for any purpose which is unlawful or prohibited within these terms.
- None of our properties featured on the website constitutes an offer on our part. They constitute an invitation to you to make an offer to us on the stated terms which we may accept or decline. All of our properties and are subject to availability – no warranties, promises or representations are given as to availability.
- The website is for your personal and non-commercial use. All content contained within it is subject to copyright. No part of the website may be reproduced in any form without our prior consent. You may not copy, distribute, display, reproduce, publish, license, create derivative works from, transfer, sell or in any other way use any material or information featured on this website.
- Access to this website is conditional on your agreement that all information contained in it and all matters which arise as a result of your use will be governed by English law. Any dispute or matter which arises between Old Low Moor Cottages and you will be dealt with by the Courts of England and Wales only to the exclusion of the Courts of any other country.
- Until a deposit or full balance is paid, we can accept no liability whatsoever for any bookings or holiday arrangements made as a result of using this website. Once a deposit is paid your contract with us is subject to our current booking terms and conditions.
- We are not liable for any loss or damage or other sum or claim of any nature whatsoever (direct, indirect, consequential or other) which arises, directly or indirectly, in connection with this website including, for the avoidance of doubt and not by way of limitation, any use of any information or material contained in this website or any inability to access or use (or delay in doing so) this website.
- The material and information contained on this website may contain inaccuracies, typographical mistakes and other errors and may at times be out of date. We accept no responsibility for keeping the information on these pages up to date or liability for failure to do so. It is your responsibility to ensure you check all confirmed arrangements including the price with us at the time of booking.
- This website may contain links to other websites, such other websites are not under our control and we are not responsible for the content of such websites. Any such links are provided for your convenience only – we do not monitor or endorse any of the material on them. We cannot accept any liability whatsoever and howsoever arising in relation to any such other websites including, for the avoidance of doubt and not by way of limitation, any inability to access or delay in accessing any such other website.
- We make no warranty that our website is free from technical errors, computer viruses or any other malicious or impairing computer programs. We cannot accept any liability whatsoever for any failure to access the site.
- You may not create a link to any page of this website without our prior written consent. If you do create a link to a page of this website you do so at your own risk and the exclusions and limitations set out above will apply to your use of this website by linking to it
- We are committed to protecting your privacy, please refer to our Privacy/Cookies statement for further details